Our attitude is customer driven, endeavoring to give our clients an exemplary stress free service.
We are looking for an outgoing and upbeat person – a DTG Printer Service Technician to join our growing team. If you like to take things apart, repair equipment, and interact on the phone with customers, then this is the position for you! We will train and develop the right person.
Hours are 8.30am to 6.30pm Mon-Fri (able to work on evenings and weekends when necessary).
Daily tasks include:
- Learn to operate and troubleshoot errors with our direct-to-garment printers
- Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, internet, webcam, Zalo, Skype, mobile device or other communication means
- Become familiar with the internal components of our printers, such as boards, cables, printheads, and more
- Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Share knowledge and skills with other team members and supervisor
- Aid the department in innovating and improving procedures
- Conduct training webinars and other videos for customer education
- Review and interpret incoming support requests, validate printer warranties and process RMA to the administrative team
- Work to test new products and prototypes
- Monitor forums and social media to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads
- Travel to workshop locations, trade shows and customer locations as needed
- Enjoys interacting with customers over the phone
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of general computer hardware and software
- Basic understanding of printer fundamentals
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to travel across and outside Vietnam
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to lift up to 20kg
- Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in a call center is a plus
- Experience as a service technician in a similar environment is beneficial
- Relevant education is beneficial
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. This is a year-round full time position. Salary will depend on level of experience.
We will require a CV with your application, along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be the right person to join our team.