We are a fast paced DTG machinery supplier and DTG printing service provider in Vietnam. We deal with the wide range of customers: from local fashion brands to printshops, along with contract services for export factories.
Our attitude is customer driven, endeavoring to give our clients an exemplary stress free service.
We are now seeking a like-minded individual to fill our Trainee DTG Print Operator role. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, who will be given our complete support to grow with us. You will be responsible for operations in Direct-To-Garment printing production. Being able to multitask and learn quickly is essential. This is a very fast paced position and will require standing during the work day.
Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator and RIP software beneficial but not essential as training will be given. You will be based in our office in Thao Dien, District 2.
WORKING HOURS are per shifts, morning and afternoon, Monday to Saturday.
DAILY TASKS include:
- Operating our Polyprint DTG and DTG Digital machines
- Running all stages of production cycle: pretreating, curing, steaming, packaging
- Maintaining consistent workflow to meet all order deadlines
- Counting & organizing stock
- Working with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, RIP software, Printing Business Management software
- Maintaining all equipment
- Ensuring all work areas are clean
- Communicating with all team members to ensure quality of work
- Ad hoc duties as and when needed
- Friendly, enthusiastic & outgoing personality
- Assertive, can do attitude
- Love to learn new skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail & quality a must
- Remain calm under pressure & show pro-active fix it attitude
- Quick learner that can work on own initiative
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Willing and able to work evenings & weekends when necessary
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Creative, problem solving mindset
- Able to manage production projects
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. The successful candidate will be expected to start immediately.
This is a year-round position with the hourly rate. Salary will depend on level of experience. At starting junior level the hourly rates are the following:
Regular rate: 9am – 9pm: 30,000 vnd/hour
Overtime rate: 9pm-9am: 45,000 vnd/hour
Weekend rate (Saturday): 45,000 vnd/hour
We will require a CV with your application, along with a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be the right person to join our team.