Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of marketing strategy to build a lasting offline and digital connections with company’s consumers in machinery and printing service segments of business
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing, assist and take leadership in the implementation of content projects (e.g. educational video production, advertising on workshops)
- Plan and implement marketing activities for company’s events calendar
- Work on branding and designs to improve user experience and deliver the message of the brand to target audiences
- Plan and follow the content calendar, monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Be actively involved in website production and SEO efforts
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors, if any
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience/understanding with B2C and B2B social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Strong commitment to ethics and integrity in all business dealings.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organization skills; meticulously detailed oriented.
Job type: full time / part-time (TBD based on the interview)
Job based in: Thao Dien, District 2.